141 Walker Lobby, North Sydney
Dexus enhance the whole lobby experience for their tenants and visitors
Dexus Property is an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust who manage and invest in high-quality office and industrial properties. The Dexus team engaged Incorp to create an enhanced lobby experience and landmark entrance at 141 Walker Street, North Sydney.
The complete refresh of the lobby addressed their issues with the original design, including:
– High visibility and appeal from the street
– New concierge desk, much more welcoming and located for great accessibility
– Lounge area that tenants and visitors will actively use
– Future proof furniture solution for ground floor use by tenants and retail customers
– Upgraded light levels, particularly for the entry, concierge desk and lift lobbies
– Wayfinding to direct people through the space and into the lift lobbies
The new light-filled space, sculptural lighting and concierge desk, now located near the entrances, has transformed the lobby experience and created an inviting space for all. This refresh has been so well received by all parties Dexus has engaged Incorp to rejuvenate the lobby café area.
|size: 685sqm||location: North Sydney|